One Pot Pasta

Quick lunch /dinner recipe that will leave your taste buds asking for more.

This is a dish I have prepared on several occasions. It’s debut on the blog was as pasta motukanio which is a vegetarian version.

DSCN3304

Ingredients:

1 onion chopped

3 cloves of garlic minced

2 tomatoes sliced

1 zucchini /courgette halved then sliced lengthwise

1 green bell pepper sliced

5 sausages sliced

250gm pasta of your choice (I used short cut pasta)

Water / Vegetable, Chicken or Beef broth

A handful of dhania finely chopped

Salt and pepper to taste

2 tablespoons of vegetable oil

I used beef sausages
I used beef sausages

In a sufuria, heat the oil then fry up the onions and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.

DSCN3290

Once lightly browned, add the sausages.

DSCN3295

Cook till browned.

DSCN3298

Add the veggies.

DSCN3306

DSCN3308

Cover and let it cook down.

DSCN3309Now add the pasta and stir it in.

DSCN3312

DSCN3314Now add the water/broth. Add just enough to reach the level of the pasta. Cook the pasta according to the time specified on the pack or till al dente.

Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Turn off the heat and add the dhania and stir.

DSCN3319

Serve and enjoy. Feeling  a bit naughty, grate over some cheese 🙂

DSCN3323