Oregano and Red Bell Pepper Eggs

Eggs must be some of those things that are a staple in the leo tunapika kitchen. seeing that I love baking and making pancakes I am always using eggs. Most of the times, I can finish a whole tray even without having fried or boiled one, imagine. When I remember I to fry them up. This is a simple recipe which can work as an omelette but since my eggs turning skills are still very dismal, I always end up scrambling mine 🙂

Ingredients:

1 medium sized red bell pepper, diced

2 eggs

1 tbsp dried oregano leaves

1 tsp dried parsley leaves

Salt to taste

1 tbsp vegetable oil

the cast
the cast

Start by heating your pan preferably a non stick. Then add the vegetable oil.

Once the oil is heated, add the bell pepper pieces and let them cook down.

DSCN0396

Add the salt, dried oregano and dried parsley.

DSCN0399

In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs.

DSCN0397

Now pour in the eggs into the pan.

yum
yum
yummy
yummy

Let the eggs cook and if you are a macho egg turner, go for it. As for me, I scrambled the eggs 🙂

scrambling
scrambling

Enjoy

Done!
Done!

Verdict:

These have to be the most delicious fried eggs I’ve ever tasted. The flavour of the bell pepper and oregano was spot on. Allow me to say this Foodgasm!