BLOGIVERSARY: Eight Years!

Eight years ago I published my first post and the journey began.

What started as a journal of my joys and woes in the kitchen has led to so many great adventures. Back then it was just my husband and I. Now we’ve grown to a family of 6. My three children and our lovely HM, Peninah included.

To commemorate this special occasion my brother Sam made this gorgeous cake for me.

Over the years, the blog has grown and spread to other platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.

Last year, I finally won the Best Food Blog Award in the BAKE awards. Thanks to you.

I’ve also been privileged to work on a few campaigns with some local brands and that has been amazing.

So, what’s ahead? Finally a Leo tunapika? Cook book. Currently at the initial stages of an e-book. I really wanted to do a physical book but that will come later on.

Thank you for your continued support. To more adventures in the kitchen.

Love,