Breakfast on the run

You’ve woken up late and you need to take breakfast. So what to do?

Make some cereal!

This will take less than five minutes to put together. I can guarantee that.

Ingredients:

Cereal – I used weetabix. This recipe can apply for cornflakes or muesli or whatever cereal you have on hand.

1 cup milk – apparently cereal is taken with cold milk, I prefer my milk warm so I normally warm it up in the microwave for 2 minutes

1 ripe banana

1 strawberry – optional

the main ingredient
the main ingredient

In a cereal bowl, add in your cereal.

banana, strawberry and weetabix
banana, strawberry and weetabix

Add in the sliced banana and strawberry.

DSC06945

Finally add in the milk.

DSC06948

Eat up, you are late for work.

PS: I don’t add sugar to my bowl of cereal plus the fruits act as the sweetener.

Quick and nutritious breakfast. Yum!!!